- The number 5 in the scriptures usually represents Satan
- Satan mentioned 55 times in the KJV
- Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
- “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer”
- The word “Antichrist” is mentioned 5 times in the KJV
- “Thorns” is mentioned 50 times
- “devils” mentioned 55 times
The movie, The Oman
- Depicted the antichrist as a 5 year old child
- In this movie 5 people who discover his true identity are murdered.
- The name given the antichrist in the movie is Damien Thorn.
- Pentagrams are used in rituals and ceremonies to invoke the power of Satan on earth.
- Isaiah 14:12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
- Pentagram in the Washington DC roadways
The US Pentagon has 5 sides, 5 sections, 5 floors and is built on a 5 acre courtyard
Washington Monument is 555 feet tall (6660 inches)